This license allows you to print and sell one digital design that you have purchased from our shop as a sublimation transfer or print on demand product.
One extended license will need to be purchased for each design that you will be selling as a transfer or POD.
For instance, if you will be purchasing three individual designs to sell as sublimation transfers, a quantity of three licenses will need to be purchased. ( 3 x $10 = $30)
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message. I am happy to help!
Your receipt serves as the record of your license.
Who needs to purchase an extended commercial license?
- If you are purchasing our designs to sell sublimation transfers or vinyl transfers, you will need an extended commercial license.
- If you are loading our designs on a Print on Demand service and having products drop-shipped to your customers, you need a commercial license.
Total Final Products Allowed: This license covers a maximum of 200 final products per design. If you are a large company that will be selling more than 200 items with one image, please contact me for a larger license.
This license allows you to sell an unlimited number of sublimation transfers.
A single license must be purchased for each design that you intend to sell.
If it is brought to our attention that The Sassy Creative designs are being sold as sublimation transfers without the extended commercial license a copyright infringement claim will be made.
EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENSE INFORMATION:
– One-time purchase of $10 per design (This does not include the graphic design. Designs are sold separately.)
– Designs can be printed by purchaser and resold as sublimation transfers, vinyl transfers, or on a final Print on Demand product only.
– You may not resell, share, or redistribute the digital file.
– Extended license includes rights to print and resell the printed design you purchase
– You may NOT share, sell, or claim the graphic designs as your own. Design rights are retained by The Sassy Creative.
– This license does NOT give rights to the digital graphic design. You may not use the design in other works.
– A watermark must be used in all images used to advertise the transfer to protect the designs from being stolen/reproduced.
Who does NOT need an extended commercial license?
You do not need this license if you are using the designs to apply to a finished product like a shirt, cup, bag, etc.
The standard commercial license covers application to a final product.
Designs have been printed in house to test and ensure the function and quality of each design before listing for sale.
WHERE TO FIND YOUR FILE AFTER PURCHASE
Once payment is cleared through Etsy, you will receive the link to download your file within your Etsy purchase profile.